The following article outlines the steps to properly reset or change your windows password.
Please read through all important information before continuing with this article
- In order to use this tutorial you must have first completed the enrollment steps of this tutorial: https://cfsorg.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/62000211571-adselfservice-registration
Please make sure to follow all steps as written below. If there is any issues with this article please report them to the IT Department immediately for corrections and additions.
- Navigate to the following URL: https://manageengine.cfservices.org:9251/
- If you get a warning that your connection is not private, please click the "Advanced" button as shown below and then click the "Proceed to manageengine.cfservices.orf (unsafe)":
- Click on the option titled "Forgot your password?" as shown below:
- In the first field, enter your windows username and in the dropdown select "CFS". Enter the phrase stated in the CAPTCHA and then press "Continue"
- On the reset screen answer your account reset questions. One the questions have been answered, press the "Continue" button
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not yet set these please follow THIS tutorial to complete that step before proceeding or click this link: https://cfsorg.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/62000211571-adselfservice-registration
- On the reset screen, choose a new password. Your new password MUST meet all the criteria listed under the password fields. Once you have completed this, enter the CAPTCHA at the bottom of the form and then press the "Reset Password" button
- Once the password has been successfully set, you should see a message similar to the one below. If you receive any errors, please correct them and try again until you see this message.
- Congrats, you are all set!! Once saved, log out of ADSelfService and then login using your new password to confirm its working.