The following article outlines the steps to setup your self service verification in order to self reset your windows password and account information.
Please read through all important information before continuing with this article
Please make sure to follow all steps as written below. If there is any issues with this article please report them to the IT Department immediately for corrections and additions.
- Navigate to the following URL: https://manageengine.cfservices.org:9251/
- Enter your windows username and password into the fields provided as shown below:
- Once logged in, you will see a screen asking you to enroll into self service. Click the "Click Here" button to continue with this process as shown below:
- You will not be prompted to enter 3 sets of security questions. Select a question from each dropdown and provide the answers and confirm your answer in the spaces provided. Once you have finished, press the "Next" button
- Once you have successfully added your security questions, Please click the "Profile" link from the menu bar as shown below:
- Once on the profile screen, press the "Edit Button" to begin editing your account information
- On the edit profile screen, fill in all mandatory fields as outlined below. Once you have entered all the information press the "Update" button to finalize this process:
Section Field Description Contact Mobile this should be your company issued CFS device or your personal cell Contact Street the address of your home facility Contact State the state of your home facility Contact Zip the zip code of your home facility Contact City the city of your home facility Account Information First Name Your first name Account Information Last Name your last name Account Information Full Name Full name you want displayed (ex: Tom Smith Jr, Rob Test III, Mary Smith) Account Information Title Your CFS job title Account Information Your CFS email address (including @cfservices.org) Account Information Department your home CFS department Profile Picture (optional) Photo Click on the photo and upload a new one
- Congrats! you have officially setup your self service account! from here you are now able to reset your own windows password as well as modify your CFS Windows account information.