This article will outline the steps needed to stop Zoom from freezing while in a meeting.
Please read through all important information before continuing with this article
- ISSUE HAS ONLY BEEN TESTED ON LENOVO LAPTOPS & DESKTOPS
Please follow the steps below to successfully join a zoom session using your installed Zoom application.
- Log into Zoom.
- Click the gear icon under your profile picture and click Settings.
- Select Video then click Advanced at the bottom of the page.
- Select Video Rendering Method then Select GDI
- You will see the following.
- You will need to sign out of Zoom and then sign back in for the changes to take effect.