This article outlines the steps to properly self enroll into the ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus solution from an iPhone or iOS device.
Please read through all important information before continuing with this article
- iOS devices ONLY
Please make sure to follow all steps as written below. If there is any issues with this article please report them to the IT Department immediately for corrections and additions.
- Open up safari on your iOS deice and go to the site: https://18.104.22.168:8383/mdm/enroll
- Once the site has loaded, press the "Continue" button.
- On the following screen fill out the fields with your CFS email address (including: @cfservices.org), your windows username and your windows password as shown below:
- On the MDM Profile Installation screen press the "Continue" button
- On the following MDM Profile screen once again press the "continue" button as shown below:
- Once you click the continue button from the previous step you will be prompted to install the mdm profile to your device. Once prompted, click the "Allow" option as shown below:
- Once the profile has been downloaded, you will be prompted to close the current window. Press the "Close" option to finish the download.
- Open your settings app, and click the "Profile Downloaded" option as shown below:
- Press the "Install" option as shown below:
- You will now be prompted with a warning about the profile installation. Click the "Install" option to proceed as shown below:
- To confirm the installation of the profile press the "Trust" option as shown in the screen shot example below:
- Please wait while the profile installs. This process takes anywhere from 2 second to 1 minute. Once completed you will be shown the profile screen, click the "Done" option to finalize the process
- Exit out to the home screen of the phone and wait. Within 1-3 minutes you should be prompted to install the ManageEngine MDM app from the app store. When prompted, press the "Install" button as shown below:
- Once the application has downloaded you will see it on the home screen of your device as shown below. Once it visible, click on it to launch it
- With the application open you will now be prompted to allow location access. It is important that you choose "Allow While using App"
- Congrats! you have successfully installed the CFS mobile device solution to your device. This solution will allow us to better protect your CFS equipment, provide over the air updates, and install applications remotely.