The purpose of the this article is to guide you through the usage of the SonicWall Mobile Connect application to allow access to CFS resources from outside the facility.
Please read through all important information before continuing with this article
- Please disconnect your VPN session when you are no longer using the connection or need to step away
- Save your work often, as the VPN could time out due to inactivity
Please make sure to follow all steps as written below. If there is any issues with this article please report them to the IT Department immediately for corrections and additions.
- Double click the "SonicWall NetExtender" icon from your desktop
- At the login screen in the server field enter "employee.cfservices.org", enter your windows username in the username field, enter your windows password in the Password field, and lastly enter "cfs.local" in the Domain field as shown in the screen shot below:
- Once you have confirmed the information press the "Connect" button
- If this is your first time logging in you should get a Security Alert, when prompted press the "Accept" button
- You should now see the status of your connection as shown in the screen shot below which means you are connect to the CFS network! you should now be able to access all your resources as though you were in a CFS facility. If you run into any issues with accessing a resource, please put in an IT Ticket and someone will assist you as soon as they can.