This article will outline the steps needed to join a Zoom Teleconference / Telehealth session from the zoom application installed on your desktop computer or laptop.
Please read through all important information before continuing with this article
- If you do not have the application on either your desktop or in your start menu you can download it HERE.
- You MUST have a webcam installed in order to participate in the session.
Please follow the steps below to successfully join a zoom session using your installed Zoom application.
- If the invitation was sent to you via email, click the invitation link provided to you and it will automatically launch Zoom. Once you have done so you may skip the next step.
- If the invitation information was called into you by the clinician open Zoom and click the "Join a Meeting" button as shown below:
- Enter the "Meeting ID" and your name in the "Your Name" field. Once you have completed that press "Join"
- When prompted choose "Join with Video"
- You will now be prompted to choose your audio conference method, it is recommended that you choose "Computer Audio" but if you have issues with that method then follow the steps listed under "Phone Call"
- Your session has now started, to leave at anytime press the "Leave" option