This article will outline the steps needed to take to start a Zoom Teleconference / Telehealth session from the zoom application installed on your desktop computer or laptop.
Please read through all important information before continuing with this article
- If you do not have the application on either your desktop or in your start menu, please call our helpdesk or place a ticket immediately and someone will assist you as soon as they can.
- If you are using a desktop computer with no web cam, please call our helpdesk or place a ticket immediately and someone will assist you as soon as they can.
- Your zoom session length is limited to 40 minutes. If you require additional time you will need to start another session.
Please follow the steps below to successfully initiate a zoom session using the website.
- Locate the Zoom icon either in your Start menu, or on the desktop. If you do not see this icon anywhere, please call our helpdesk or place a ticket immediately and someone will assist you as soon as they can
- Once the application has loaded, Press the "Sign In" button to login
- Sign in using your employee issued full email email address and password chosen when you completed the registration for your zoom account. If you need more information to complete that step, please click HERE
- Choose the icon for "New Meeting"
- You will now be prompted to choose your audio conference method, it is recommended that you choose "Computer Audio" but if you have issues with that method then follow the steps listed under "Phone Call"
- Your session has now started. You must now invite your patient to this session by clicking the invite button as shown in the screen shot below
- (OPTION 1: Phone Call) - To invite the patient utilizing the meeting id and password, call them and relay both the "Meeting ID" and "Meeting Password" information as shown below:
- (OPTION 2: Email Invitation) - To invite the patient by the emailing the invitation click the "Email" tab and then choose the mail application to send the invitation as shown below:
- Once you have informed the patient of this information you can now close out this window and return back to your session and wait for them to arrive.