This article will outline the steps needed to take to start a Zoom Teleconference / Telehealth session from the zoom website.
Please read through all important information before continuing with this article
- Your zoom session length is limited to 40 minutes. If you require additional time you will need to start another session.
Please follow the steps below to successfully initiate a zoom session using the website.
- Click the following link to launch the zoom website: Zoom.US or copy and paste this link into your google chrome web browser: https://zoom.us/
- Enter your employee issued full email email address and password chosen when you completed the registration for your zoom account. If you need more information to complete that step, please click HERE
- Once you have successfully logged in, click the "HOST A MEETING" link as shown in the screen shot below:
- When prompted, please choose the "Open zoom.us" link
- You will now be brought to your installed Zoom desktop application. Follow this tutorial to continue utilizing your desktop version of Zoom: Starting Zoom Meeting (From Computer)